| DiveMaster - prerequesites
to start You have to:
When these are met can You start your training which is like all PADI Courses performance based meaning that when all performance requirements have been met You can apply for your PADI Divemaster certification.
- be 18 years of age
- have at least 40 dives in your logbook (incl. Deep and Navigation Dives)
- Medical, no older than 12 months, stating that you are "fit for Diving"
- CPR training no older than 24 months
- First Aid training no older han 24 months
- You do have Advanced training
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver)
- You have got Diver Rescue training ( PADI Rescue
Remember still like no training makes you ready - just gives tools to start gaining experience. You can stay under my umbrella and get more experience if You want to.
I want more info about PADI DivemasterCourse
back to earlier page
Sivu päivitetty 13.10.2015