which is your DIVEMASTER certification
When all course performance requirements have been fulfilled and you have scored enough points in every training dive - not noly have been within the dive and You also fulfill following
- 60 dives in your logbook(incl. Deep, Night and Navigation Dives)
- Medical not older than 12 months,,
in which you have been cleared "fit for Diving"
- CPR training within last 24 months
- First Aid treining within last 24 months
- You have read and signed PADI membership and lisence agreement
are you entitled to apply for PADI Divemaster status from your PADI Office. After paperwork approval You will become member of PADI and You will pay your membeership fees every year.
NEXT COURSE STARTS
In Helsinki on mid May 2017
Eur900 including materials no PADI fees
In Phuket on 1st November 2016 thb81000 incl. materials no PADI fees
I want more info about PADI DivemasterCourse
back to earlier page
Sivu päivitetty 25.7.2016